rss

Saturday 24 April 2010

China Glaze "Admire on Awaken"



Hello sweet people,

Hope you are all doing fine?
Over here nothing changed much, still busy!

Today a follow-up of China Glaze Awaken.
I did a Fauxnad, nr. H29 and used Admire also from the China Glaze Romantique collection.
This is such a sweet lovely color, I love this collection so much.








It didn't went as well as I hoped :-( The fauxnad is alittle blurry I guess.
Well have to try it better next tiime.
But take a look by yourself.




Thank you for watching and till next time.
Love you all.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...oh yeh u're right this pattern doesnt have a good pattern engrave.. =(
    anyways.. I love ur nails...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, do you such gorgeous manicures! Love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combo of colors and the nailart is nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Michelle: Thank you sweetie :-)

    @ ThRiSzHa: Yeah that's right, it is not an easy pattern. It isn't sharp at all unfortunately. But just trying it out. And thanks dear :-)

    @ KONADomania: Hee thank you dear! Nice to see you again. But compared to you.....well I'm not so good at this konad-thing. I'm always fighting with it.

    @ MetroChic: Thanks so much!! I love it too, such gorgeous polishes.

    @ drusilla: Thank you too dear for your compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing !! I love your nails, they're wonderful !! I am french, but i understand english ^^

    So... Wonderful nail art, and this Fauxnad is perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete